A Psychic World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
A Psychic World

A wonderful place for psychics of all kinds and ages can join and chat to others alike. Please join

You are not connected. Please login or register

When did you know you where psychic?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When did you know you where psychic? Empty When did you know you where psychic? Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Admin

Admin

Tell us when you first knew you where psychic?

https://apsychicworld.forumotion.com

2When did you know you where psychic? Empty Re: When did you know you where psychic? Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:54 am

Angel33

Angel33

I've always known I was different and when I was child was very much an outsider. I used to know things I couldn't possibly have known and knew I had within me a very ancient knowledge. I used to happily chat away to people that no one else could see and play in the dark with the most amazing coloured balls of light. My sister could see them also, but my parents thought we'd lost the plot! It has been an interesting journey and one I have embraced. To be psychic is no longer a negative thing it was when I was younger and is more widely acceptable now which is just as well because there are alot of us out there. Smile

3When did you know you where psychic? Empty Re: When did you know you where psychic? Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:17 pm

Crystal lover

Crystal lover

I've been psychic since I was a child but didn't know what it was till a few years ago. As a child I remember dreaming of my great grandmother after she had passed. She's always been in my dreams and I know now that she is one of my guides. During my childhood I was always drawn to life after death and communicating with the dead. I think that my great grandmother was helping me realize my gift. I'm now studying to do angel card readings, dowsing, and palm reading. I'm a Clairsentience which means I feel or sense spirits around me. I love angels and have a few that stop by to help with my development. I love you I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum